[ friday finds: Jayson Home & Garden ]

4.30.2010

Happy Friday friends! What a week. It is amazing how everyday, i nearly beg for more hours in the day i'm just so busy. I guess it is a good problem to have, huh?

I have a fun find to show you, but before i do, remember last Fridays find? Well that day, i had ordered my sign and i received it yesterday. I asked William to leave it unfinished as i have some of my own paint i am using in small amounts for accents pieces such as this in the nursery.

This is the sign in its raw form.

I can't wait to paint it this weekend and finalize the details for the reveal!

Now, onto this Friday's find.


I stumbled across Jayson Home and Garden while looking at one of my daily reads, Oh. Joy. I immediately fell in love with the ceramic farmer's baskets. So much so, i'm going to order them for Mother's Day gifts and fill with fresh fruit for my mom, sister and mother in law. But then, i couldn't get over how fun everything else on the site was too.



Have a wonderful weekend and i'll see you next week. It is going to be a busy one, and with good reason. I can't tell you now, but next week will probably consist of lots of pretty photos and less writing!

1 comments:

Mrs. Limestone said...

Can't wait to see the whole room!

Post a Comment