[ a sad, sad Monday ]

3.15.2010

In the blink of an eye, things can change. That was my post last Monday. Unfortunately, things took a turn for the worse and Carrie passed away this weekend.

Her son now has no mommy and daddy and is only 4, so can't even comprehend it right now. I have lost someone in my professional life, but others have lost a daughter, a sister, a wife, and a friend...

I sat in church yesterday and prayed that she would be OK so she could raise her son. I just simply can't wrap my head around this right now.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh no, Rebecca! There are no words for this sort of thing...unimaginable. I'll keep that little boy and their family and you in my thoughts and prayers.

nikinikinine said...

Oh no, this is terrible, terrible, terrible. My prayers go out to her family and her little one.

honeydew1894 said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I will keep their son in my prayers.

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm so sorry, Rebecca. That's just so sad. I'm thinking of her son and her family and of course, you...

Post a Comment