[ 59 of 60 ]

2.17.2010

And by that i mean, 59 of 60 days. Sixty days that my fertility clinic has had to respond to our attorney about our final bill.

Long story short, our final bill was wrong, by about $2700.00. We have been disputing it since April, after our failed cycle in March. How ironic that the one year mark of our failed cycle is coming upon us, and there is a chance we will end up in court over the bill.

{ you can read the details here, here and here if you are newer to my blog and aren't familiar with all the details }

We are quite confident in our case, as it is pretty black and white, what bothers me most is that our clinic had 60 days to respond and failed to do so - in any form! I'm also bothered that we have to deal with this being so excited about the new chapter in our lives. I'm pissed about the money and now the attorney fees. However... i won't go down without a fight.

On another note, I wanted to mention the new quote i added on the bottom right of my sidebar in our baby journey. I have read twice now "Secret Thoughts of an Adoptive Mother". It is one of the most amazing books i have read, and for someone going through this journey, nails so many emotions spot on. It really is a good read for those not going through this process to understand the feelings of those who are. I added it there as a daily reminder of the great life to come, to keep my spirits high and to remind me of how amazing this journey really has been.

I hope you all have a fabulous day! I'll be sure to keep you updated with our clinic situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment