[ friday finds:Stewart/Stand ]

5.21.2010

Good morning friends and happy, happy Friday! I am more than happy it is Friday. Being away for the beginning of the week totally made the rest of the week feel "off", and made me so busy i had a hard time catching up and coming up for air!





This Friday's find, is a group of contemporary accessories that are both contemporary and functional; For both men and women They sort of look like space objects to me, but still kind of fun with the right outfit i suppose. I kind of like the silver clutch! There is one store in Brooklyn {*wink, wink* to @bkyln} with more to come!


| source: Stewart/Stand|




Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comments:

sheba said...

i love silver accessories and have a great vintage clutch from my mom's closet! i'll be in bklyn next month and will definitely be visiting the dumbo store! thanks for posting, r!

Post a Comment