9.25.2009

Do you remember when i blogged on a Friday about the fun items that you can have labeled, by Mabel's Labels? Well Caitlin sent me the cutest swag bag of gifts! I wish i had my camera handy to photograph them, but it has been shipped out for a repair. I just want to say she "rocks" for sending some sweet presents to me! If you haven't checked out Mabel's Labels, definitely do so. You'll enjoy the site.

Onto today's find. In my search for unique apparel, i came across Treehouse 28 on Etsy. I love how simple the lines are on each piece, but with a funky twist (quite literally) and fun, modern colors! I love that you can customize the lengths on each piece if you need to, and also the colors.


Check some of them out!




Don't think they won't design for children either!


{ source: Treehouse 28 }


Have a happy Friday, and as always, happy shopping!

1 comments:

Dusty @AllThingsG+D said...

Adorable!

Post a Comment