{ Some nursery inspiration }

6.22.2009

Our nursery is the smallest room in the house. It isn't teeny, but it isn't large and storage will be an issue. Our house is just shy of 100 years old, so with old homes, comes small closets. (How i got a walk-in is still an utter mystery)!

We really only have one blank wall for a dresser, which will be our changing table. So i found this photo over the weekend and we are going to do this. All we have to do is take down part of the wall on both sides of the closet, move the molding and build the custom storage. We both love this idea and can't wait to do it now. What we will end up doing is replacing the door (which i hate to do since it is old and very cool) with a bi-fold door. I have already found some cutie knobs that i love on Etsy. Now, we just have to find a free weekend to do this. I tell you, there is never enough time to do all the projects on my list.

Here is the inspiration photo:





















I found the image on Rate My Space. Here is the remainder of the room. It is really a very soft room. I love it!

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooo....I love this closet! Can't wait to see what you come up with for yours. :)

Post a Comment