shucks! I spoke too soon.

4.01.2009

Christopher and i were taking a walk last night, and i was telling him how happy i am that i have made it since NYE, 2007 since getting sick or having a cold. Well, i jinxed me! Last night, during the night, i woke up with the sore throat from hell. I feel like i swallowed a frog! I am starting to get dizzy and feel like a fever. Figures, just when the week is starting to pick up even more, and i have appointments that i have to leave for. Bummer!

On another note, I started my spring cleaning projects and will post pictures soon of my progress! It has been fun, and it feel so good to get the little things done and out of the way.

1 comments:

Marcy said...

You're kidding me! I woke up with a sore throat Saturday morning - it sucks! And now added in a stuffy nose, etc...

Who did this to us?! lol

Post a Comment