bedding love

4.24.2009

I am in love! (with bedding) :-)
I have been on the hunt for new bedding. I knew i wanted something with a blue tone to it, on the turquoise side because i am working with very cool, tall silver lamps that have narrow turquoise shades on them. They will be hard to replace, so i decided i am going to work around them! Not too silly, right? Well i have been having a hard time finding something until last night!
I found this:


















Here is a close up of the pattern:







And an accent pillow:









I am so excited because it is exactly what i had in mind. A modern twist but fun pattern! We got a ceiling fan last weekend that is now installed. So now, we just need the furniture!

1 comments:

True Companions Plus One? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment