[ friday finds: Cut + Paste ]

6.04.2010

If you have been reading my blog for a bit, you will know that i love Etsy. I could sit and browse all day long. The talent and creativity that oozes from that site is simply awesome.
I recently came across Cut + Paste. An online shop that offers all sorts of goodies from artists, designers and crafters worldwide. Sort of like Etsy. Check it out, there are some fun finds there!


I hope you all have a great weekend! My birthday is Sunday, so i'm looking forward to relaxing and having Christopher taking care of all the social organizing!


1 comments:

sheba said...

happy birthday! i was secretly hoping to mail you a card, but can't for the life of me find the packaging from the cards you sent me. :( i hope it was fabulous and you did all the things that make a day perfect for you!

Post a Comment