[ home sweet home ]

5.19.2010

I got home from the National Stationery Show late last night and it felt good to be home, with my hubby and cats. I love, love NYC, but it was a busy couple of days and sometimes i just want to stop and breathe and i feel like you can't there. I met so many networking friends, saw so many new products, ate some yummy food and of course, did some shopping!

While i am putting together my weekend assignment post from last weekend, here are some goodies i picked up at Anthropologie's fabulous sale. I could have spent tons of moola there, i think Deborah and i had an entire wardrobe in our arms to try on.


|source: Anthropologie - {shirt, dress, pants} |

Hope you are having a great day!
OH- to my newest follower Amy, did your friend have fun at the show? It was uh-maz-ing!!

4 comments:

Lindsey B said...

I love the dress! I could spend my salary at Anthropologie in about 30 seconds! It is one of my favorite stores!

Rebecca said...

Thanks!
I love it too. I got it for a wedding in October. However, i went to grab the link to share, and it is less online! So are the pants! Hmph.

Wendy said...

I love the clothes you picked out. Anthropologie is one of my favorite stores. I always feel so inspired by their displays!

sheba said...

welcome home! i love anthro and was thrilled to have one open up in toronto when i moved back!

Post a Comment