[ accessories, accessories ]

3.17.2010

Thank you for the questions that were asked yesterday all! I'll see if anymore come in and i'll post answers for you next week. In the meantime, i wonder why accessories taunt me so? I have only given great though to the nursery. I still have to finish the studio, my office and our bedroom, as well as both bathrooms. All of the ideas are in my head, i just need to purge and organize!

Funny enough, i went to Staples last night for a stock-up of office supplies (have i mentioned they have a marker bar and a paperclip bar? A total organization, type A personality haven). I was able to get a few things for the office and now my mind is racing. I have always wanted to collect letterpress letters for decor, and the more i think about it, i would love a nice chunky ampersand for my studio. Then, i found a really cool mechanical stool. I love the rustic, aged look and it would look awesome with the clean, white look of my PB Bedford office! I also LOVE the idea of an old card catalog to hold items that i will have for sale. Again, a nice mixture of old and new.

So, for date day on Saturday we are going to galavant around since it is going to be so nice. I think i'll scout out a few antique stores before we head out.


Here are some great photos!


| source: Three Potato Four |



Have a happy St. Patty's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment