{ getting closer on the windows }

11.24.2009

so if you remember just last week i posted about the hooks i was on the hunt for? Well, i am pretty close to making some decisions. Although i'll be in NYC next weekend for a race, so i bet i can find some fabulous and unique hooks there too. I might just wait.

Well, part of what i am doing involved a really fun, but with a touch of modern fabric. I recently stumbled across this website - Fabricworm and it is fantastic! There are so many goodies here. Problem is, i'm now having a hard time deciding which one to purchase!


Here are some of my favorites:
{ treasure maps }



{ peering animals }



{ animal cottage }




{ saffron owls }



{ garden snakes & snails }


Oh boy. What to do, what to do. The nursery is very modern, simple and colorful. I want some pattern on the windows, but not a ton. I also don't want it to be too thematic. This could be tough

I hope you are enjoying your day!







3 comments:

Wendy said...

Ooohhhh...I like those! How can you possibly choose?

You and I seem to have a lot of similar likes...birds, owls, nature....I can't wait to see your nursery when you have it all done!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Wendy

Marcyiam said...

I like! I think my personal favorite is the snakes and snails!

Weaveron Textile said...

Your fabric design quilt is better. To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

Post a Comment