I am so honored to receive another blog award. I was nominated by Sarah of Bunches of Burches. We are both walking an adoption journey and it has been great to "meet" her along and way, and walk the walk with her! Thank you so much Sarah!
The award comes with some fun rules.
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each.
So here goes....
1. You might not know that i can touch my nose with my toungue
2. I am the middle child of 3 girls, my sister has 2 girls and my brother in law has 2 girls. So i'm hoping we end up adopting a boy to spread the boy love! =)
3. I had a really hard time giving up my maiden name. It was much harder than i anticipated because i am one of 3 girls and the name is at the end of it's road. However i talked to my dad and he was so sweet. It was something he already knew would happen and was OK with it. I love that Christopher still calls me by my maiden name though, so i still have a small attachment to it. When we first met and became friends, he said to me..."one day Miss Rxxx, you will see, we will be together." And so we are.
4. I have a weird obsession with office supplies. I love that Staples now has a paper clip bar!
5. I always iron my jeans
6. I LOVE going to the Roller Derby and watching the crashes
7. I used to have my navel pierced and sometimes wonder why i ever did it, but then realized i was once a teenager and needed to get it out of my system
So i read so many blogs and comment on so many. Picking 7 Kreativ will be tricky, but here goes!
1. Sarah at Pewter + Sage. We have so much in common including our sense of style.
2. Holly at Life in the Fun Lane. If you haven't checked out her amazing ability to make a shabby piece of furniture look totally sheek, you are missing out.
3. Nicole at Hoity Toity Baby. Check out her amazing line of baby clothes. You won't be sorry. She is incredibly talented!
4. Spearmint Baby, is just chock full of "kreativ-ness"!
5. Brooke at Oh! Brooke. She is super sweet, creative and talented she is helping me with my new blogsite for my business. (The Pink Orange).
6. Bryn at Bryn Alexandra. She has a combo of life, love and her love of design on her blog. You will enjoy reading, i'm quite sure.
7. A fairly new one for me, but i'm certain you will get sucked right in! Adventures in Renovating a Brooklyn Limestone.