it is amazing how life changes

11.18.2008

so it is weird. I just talked to my sister to prepare for a couple of holiday events, and it is weird to think a year has passed already. It is even weirder to think that one year ago, when we were SO happy in our new house, and getting ready for the holidays how extremely excited we were to start talking about the fact that we would be hanging a stocking for a baby this year. My oh my..... what a year can bring. Through all of our ups and downs, and expected and not so expected news, i have to say the year has brought quite some changes to our lives. Of course, nothing is ever what you imagine, if that were the case, then shucks! Life would be perfect. But then really how exciting would that be? Not so much. I have to say, through thick and thin, my hubby is even more than i could have asked for - even more of a best friend than i could have prayed for - he is truly an amazing person who has put up with all my emotions over the past 6 months.. How will i ever pay him back? I never dreamt in a million years how my life has changed in 11 short months. When you are so young, Christmas seems to take YEARS to come again. Not when you are older, that is for damn sure! I have a new outlook on life. I have a new attitude towards life. I really think i used to take it for granted. That things would become what i envision, that things would be just as i have dreamt. But i realized, you have only one short life to make the best of it. It has taken me a looooong time to figure this out. I feel like i am finally learning how to start enjoying life. I need to make the best of it. I have people counting on me. This is great. Life is great! :-) Now all i pray for is to hang a stocking for a baby next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment