deep thoughts...

10.07.2007

OK.. so admittedtly, my husband has a blog, and i got a tad jealous. So i decided to see what all the hype was about and put one of my own to the test.. we'll see how i like it. Who knows?
I guess i could talk about my need for shoes and handbags; or my love of ice-cream and paper; or perhaps how i am going to change my hair-do over the next month. But.. i think i'll talk about how my husband Chris and i put an offer on a house today! It is "the one". I have been sitting on the edge of my seat since approximately 3pm when our offer was faxed to the seller's agent. The waiting game goes on............... and on...................and on.... boy this sucks. Why can't the cell ring? So we should know, by 5 pm tomorrow the 8th!! I seem to have all my outer extremities crossed!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment