[ tidbits from {last} weekend ]

8.09.2010


So i have pulled myself out from under my pile of work to show some photos from our weekend camping trip {a-la RV} with my parents. My sister and her 2 girls came too, which was so much fun! I just love them to pieces. My brother-in-law wasn't able to make it. He is building a Timberframe home for them! Christopher went this weekend to help him out and he said it is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see the progress.

Here are a handful of my favorites!


My sister Jen with Ava and Ellie.



Me with my nieces..





Ava LOVES to swim.



My sweet Ellie is so cuddly. I just adore her to pieces. We have another weekend sleepover planned in a couple of weeks. I can't wait!




Ava was a tad nervous of the shark at first, then we couldn't get her off!





Boys will be boys... my dad and Christopher chilling out after a day in the sun.




I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Such cuties! Looks like y'all had a great time!

sheba said...

great photos! you have a beautiful family!

Post a Comment