[ beautiful blogger award ]

2.25.2010

One of my long time followers Wendy treated me to a fun blogging award, the Beautiful Blogger Award. {Thanks Wendy}. Wendy and her husband have a beautiful daughter Zoe they adopted and is now 5 months old already! Wow. She has always been a great support for me and my emotions and also the fun goodies on my blog! Check out her story when you have some time. (And feel free to ooh and ahh over Zoe).





Here's how it works if you receive the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Post this award to 15 other bloggers that you like to follow.
3. Leave them a message on their blog so they know they received the award.
4. Post 7 things about yourself.

It is so hard for me to choose only 15 blogs that i love, because i follow so many! So in no particular order, here you go!
1. Plush Palette
2. Making it Lovely
3. Aubrey and Lindsay
4. It's Always Something
5. Oh. Brooke
6. Pewter + Sage
7. Urban Grace Interiors
8. Emersonmade
9. What i Wore
10. Veronika's Blushing
11. Little Green Notebook
12. Simply Seleta
13. Design*Sponge
14. Simple Song
15. Oh. Hello Friend!

And seven things about myself? Let's see.....
1. I own no less than 37 pairs of shoes and boots
2. I eat ice-cream (just about) every day. I say just about because i'm trying to get out of the habit and perhaps shed a few from it.
3. Before i went to school for my BFA in Graphic Design, i received 2 other art degrees in fine arts and interior design.
4. I am both religious and spiritual and i'm excited to talk to my friend who reads people next week.
5. I have an obsession with office supplies, particularly paper clips and folders.
6. I have to make sure the kitchen is clean before bed. I can't wake up to a mess.
7. My husband and i met when we were working together... and hid it for a month when we finally got together to prove to our boss we could still be professional and be in love.


Have a terrific Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment