9.18.2009

This week's find comes to you from one of my favorite new blogs, OH. Hello Friend. I have found myself particularly attracted to vintage-like pieces and accessories layered with button-ups and sweaters. I have some vintage jewelry, (my grandmother who sadly passed 2 years ago collected new and old jewelry like it was her business! I used to love sleepovers at her house because she let us play with all of her jewels).

I also don't like when my accessories take over the outfit, so when i found this blog, and then found the jewelry i was in heaven. Such simple, elegant pieces.

Take a peek!








I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! I'm excited because today we meet a dog that we are going to potentially adopt, and tomorrow we are headed to IKEA to finish purchasing our nursery furniture!

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Just found your blog from a comment you left on Dusty's blog about the saltine cracker toffee bars...I posted about those after I saw her post, too...so yummy!! :) Love your blog...and cute stuff in your post today! Have fun at IKEA...I love it there! :)

Hoity Toity Baby said...

Hey girl! How are you? Hope you are happy & well! Do you think you'll be getting a button for other's to place on their blogs?

Post a Comment