8.14.2009

I found Hoity Toity Baby via Spearmint Baby! I have totally fallen in love with these designs, and i can't wait to have our baby so i can start shopping! (oh boy.. we will be in trouble with my shopping, however we will also have a great new closet to fill too)!

Hoity Toity Baby is dedicated to creating sweet, comfortable clothing and accessories for your little ones!
Inspired by Nicole's "Hoity Toity" twins, Jake and Delaney, she adds a touch of love when each item is hand made for your own "Hoity Toity Baby"!


Here are some of my favorites

{ This dress from the South Beach collection }


{ This dress from the Boca collection }


I also love the fabrics that can be used... so many fun patterns:


Who doesn't need a little polka dot in their life? They are so fun, cheery and bright!

I hope you enjoy my find and get yourself some Hoity Toity Baby!
Have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE the little green and blue dress/top. What cute clothes!

I already look at Spearmint Baby but I'll have to check out HoityToity, too!

Hoity Toity Baby said...

REBECCA! I WANNA PLANT A GREAT BIG SMOOCH RIGHT ON YA! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUT OUT! AND AS SOON AS I GET WORD THAT THERE IS A HOITY TOITY BABY IN YOUR FUTURE....I'M SENDING YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL! YOU'RE THE BEST! *MUAH*

Carry Grace said...

Adorable!

Post a Comment