{ friday finds }

7.24.2009

My new goal this week was to start a new trend on my blog. There are so many things i find throughout my own blogging that i just adore and would love to share with readers, whether or not they comment (insert me asking all the lurkers to comment here). But i find it fun it pass them along! I have bookmarked so much, so be sure to stop back each Friday for something new! So, the new trend will be Friday Finds. It really can be anything, from home to outdoors, to art or design. Feel free to make suggestions too, if you have stumbled upon something unique, extraordinary or just plain fun.



This week i am presenting some fabulous handmade bags

Handcrafted of oilcloth in fabulous patterns and colors, this bag would be so fun for a day trip, a quick stop at the market, or even for kids, since they are waterproof. { yay! }



Check out some of the patterns.
{ You can get a set of three bags for a mere $30.00! }



Also, if you want something just as fun, but not waterproof, he also sells the same styles, along with a messenger type in upholstery fabric!


Happy Shopping and Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Uh-oh. This new feature may become a problem for my pocketbook. ;) Have a great weekend!

Alisha said...

I love the different patterns...there I did it, I DE-Lurked for a moment. :)

iva yaneva said...

oh, these are gorgeous! I recently posted about tote bags as well - they are really very useful and stylish, not to say environmentally friendly :)

sheba said...

what beautiful bags! i just moved back to toronto where there is a movement to ban plastic bags altogether [they cost 5 cents each at the grocery store] so i've been searching for attractive bags to use! these would be great!

Post a Comment